We couldn’t let this anniversary simply slip by us. We’re ready to celebrate and hope you’ll join us!
We Kick Things Off on Thursday!
Join us Thursday evening as we tap the following beers from Off Color Brewing. Pints will be just $4 each.
- Yuzu Fierce (Berliner Weiss with Yuzu)
- Aqua Predator (Wet Hopped Farmhouse Ale)
- Wari Chicha (Ale brewed from Purple Corn)
- Le Woof (Biere de Garde)
Cap off Your Week on Friday…
Just in time for the weekend, enjoy a 3 Floyd’s Brewing Company menu pairing! We’ll have the following brews on tap Saturday:
- Yum Yum paired with a small plate ($9)
- Zombie Dust with a featured entree ($18)
- Topless Wytch Baltic Porter, paired with dessert ($5)
Beers will be $5 each until we run out Friday night. You can also select the entire meal for $39.
Let’s Go Cellar Diving on Saturday!
We’re pulling out two very rare and one-of-a-kind cellared beers and tapping them here at Countyline Tavern.
- 2015 Almanac Barbary Barrel Noir
- 2016 Goose Island Bourbon County Barleywine
We will offer a featured dessert to pair with both brews. This is something not to miss!
All of us here at Countyline Tavern hope you’ll be able to stop by and celebrate with us at least one of these exciting days!